José de Mello Saúde develops its activity on the health care industry in Portugal, with an experience of 70 years.
Its approach is governed by values such as Respect for Dignity and Welfare, Human Development, Competency and Innovation, which guide an ongoing desire to be and do it better.
Number of users: + 10.000 (two different appraisal models)
Countries: 1 country
Modules: Platform | Performance Management | Objectives Management | Management Training | E-Learning
Project Governance: HR Director (Key -User) | IT Director (Project Management)
- Project with two phases having different appraisal models and different performance evaluation target populations;
- Get an integrated view of all performance evaluation functions;
- Simplification standardization of processes;
- Decentralized business with many HR centers in each hospital location.
Benefits and gains
- Centralized control of two performance evaluation processes;
- Decentralization of the HR function trough various HR subareas;
- Speed and control throughout the performance evaluation cycle;
- Reduction of central administrative work of the HR function;
- Using the SuccessFactors platform as a collaborative lever;
- Performance Management project lasting five months, will allow for rapid adoption of the platform.