Mota-Engil Environment & Services considers a diverse group and a wide portfolio of activities and business areas, positioning the Group as a leading national service exporters.
In the environmental field , Mota-Engil Environment & Services develops activities in the sector of waste and urban cleaning, leading in Portugal, through SUMA , the private market of municipal solid waste management, operating in Portugal, Angola, Mozambique, Poland and Mexico.
Number of users: + 2.000
Countries: 3 countries with heterogeneous origins systems
Modules: Platform | Performance Management | Goals Management
Project Governance: HR Director of Mota-Engil Environment & Services (Key-User and Project Management)
- Transforming HR processes and systems by implementing a comprehensive solution for all companies in the MEAS universe;
- Get an integrated view of all performance evaluation functions;
- Processes simplification and standardization.
Benefits and gains
- Process standardization;
- Decentralization of the HR function;
- Speed and control throughout the performance evaluation cycle;
- Increased participation of employees in the performance evaluation process;
- Reduction of central administrative work of the HR function;
- Using the Success Factors platform as a collaborative lever between employees;
- Performance Management project lasting four months, leding to a rapid adoption of the platform.