The Rádio e Televisão de Portugal (RTP) is a Portuguese state-owned company that includes radio and public television.
Before the year 2004, the Portuguese Broadcasting (RDP) and the Portuguese Radio Television (RTP) , public radio and television companies respectively, were separated and independent into distinct legal entities.
In 2004, these companies were restructured and merged into one public company.
Number of users: + 1.600
Countries: 1 country
Modules: Platform | Management Training | Objectives Management | Management Training | E-Learning
Project Governance: HR Director (Key -User) | IT Director (Project Management)
- As global goals, they go through helping to align employees with the strategy, finding the right people and make the most efficient workers;
- Aligning people with the company’s strategy;
- Reduce training time with easy to use software;
- Have lower and more predictable costs;
- Connect cloud systems with on-premise systems;
- Protect employee data with robust tools.
Benefits and gains
- Single platform that enables the HR processes standardization;
- Scalable platform to more areas of Talent HR Management;
- Optimization of the Training Management processes;
- Provision of training content in e-learning format.