Sovena Group is one of the largest Portuguese agribusiness holding companies, producing cooking oils, olive oils, olives and soap.
It has its own farmyards in Portugal and several other countries.
Years: from 2016 till 2018
Number of Users: + 1.200
Countries: 5 countries
Modules: Employee Central | platform | Performance Management | Objectives Management | recruitment | Career Development | Succession Management | compensations | on Boarding
Governance Project: HR Director (Key -User) | IT Director (Project Management)
- Equipping Sovena Group with a single solution for Centralized Master Data Recording, global and transversal to ensure alignment and compliance;
- Increase the efficiency of Talent Management processes;
- Enhance the development and retention of key knowledge and good practices in the Group;
- Develop and disseminate a single corporate culture;
- Identify and retain the existing talent within the Group.
Benefits and gains
- Single platform that allows the harmonization of the corporate HR processes ;
- Skills assessment;
- Management Individual Development Plan;
- Optimization of internal and external recruitment process;
- Optimization of Compensation and Benefits Management.